Workshops at 5 locations across Kansas during this week are hosted by Kansas Alliance for Wetlands and Streams. Workshop leader is Jim Gerrish of American Grazing Lands Services. Jim has a long history teaching and coaching graziers both in the US and internationally. Attend one of these workshops for a top-notch learning opportunity!
- Monday, Sept. 17, Lyon Co Fairgrounds, 2650 W. Hwy 50, Emporia
- Tuesday, Sept. 18, Samuels Community Building, 110 S. Jefferson, Eureka
- Wednesday, Sept. 19, St. Columbkille's Parish Hall, 13305 KS-16, Blaine
- Thursday, Sept. 20, Jewell Community Center, Delaware St., Jewell
- Friday, Sept. 21, KS Polytechnic Center, 2310 Centennial, Salina
Register online at: www.kaws.org/events. Cost is $25 per workshop. We will reimburse Cheney Lake Watershed farmers or landowners for their registration cost if you let us know that you attended a workshop.